Specified ESL Teach...

Notifications
Clear all

Specified ESL Teaching jobs  

saleemnasir
(@saleemnasir)

I'm looking to work specifically in an International school or University and it's a little difficult sifting through the language schools and agents recommending China.

I've applied directly to the International schools and I'm working on the universities now. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of any other ways to apply for these positions in Taipei specifically?

Many thanks!

6 Replies
jennywu
(@jennywu)

Have you been applying to international schools and universities in China or Taiwan?

Because they operate quite differently.

4 Replies
saleemnasir
(@saleemnasir)

In Taiwan. I'm not looking for China which is the point, because regardless of where I apply for in Taiwan, I always seem to get messages back from people offering positions in China and it's becoming quite frustrating.

I've applied to the international schools directly in Taiwan and through some agency sites and 3rd party sites. I'll have to wait for the international schools to contact for a little while but the agency and 3rd party sites just keep recommending China, which I don't want.

JTlive
(@jtlive)

Eminent Member

Seems strange. I’ve never heard of that happening before.

jones2019
(@jones2019)

I am having the same experience now. Did you eventually find any reputable schools in Taiwan? 

JTlive
(@jtlive)

Eminent Member

I have found quite a lot of good schools. Where are you doing your Taiwan schools job research?

jamile
(@jamile)

English

Share:
by TaiwanMe.com | info@taiwanme.com