Looking for a Part ...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a Part Time Position Teaching English, Linkou / Taoyuan Area  

romy
 romy
(@romy)

Hello, my name is Romy and I moved to Taipei in July to work for Taoyuan Airport. As part of my experience here and in return for the warm welcome I've received so far, I would love to teach English in the Linkou / Taoyuan area for a few hours per week.

I'm 33 years old and I am originally from the Netherlands. I am an Architect by profession and my proficiency in the English language is level C2. I have limited teaching experience, so might needs some guidance / assistance on that.  

Please drop me a message if I could be of any service to you and your students. 

Thank you, and with the best regards. 

Romy

4 Replies
TaiwanMe Jobs
(@taiwanmejobs)
Reputable Member

What is your contact information Romy?

tylerward1998
(@tylerward1998)

Hello, my name is Tyler Ward and I'm a college student in America seeking employment. I have experience with teaching adults and kids. I speak intermediate Mandarin, which will benefit the students when teaching English. I'm TEFL certified, and currently working on my bachelor's.

2 Replies
zoekingswood
(@zoekingswood)

@tylerward1998 Hey Tyler! I work for Kingswood Educational Group Canada. I have a teaching opportunity that I am seeking candidates for. Kingswood is an internationally acclaimed english language preparatory study camp. We are looking for native english speakers to teach children between the ages of 8-17 at our camps in January/February of 2021. If you are interested please feel free to email me at zoe@kingswoodcanada.com

tylerward1998
(@tylerward1998)

@zoekingswood just emailed you

Share:
by TaiwanMe.com | info@taiwanme.com